Aussie Rugby League

Partick Panther

The big talking point this morning is all about the New Zealand Warriors player Russell Packer standing with his legs apart just before kick off and having a Piss out of his shorts in full view of the cameras and right in front of the TV Audience. While he had the dignity not to actually have his Willie out, it left nothing to the imagination as to what he was doing . He actually shook his right leg after it was done just to get the last dribble out of his shorts. What I was wondering was if any of the Brisbane players saw this as this game is all about tackling and imagined tackling this bloke and getting a handful of Wet Shorts. He's now looking at a hefty fine for his Wee Misdemeanour and I think his new nickname will soon be PeeWee Packer!!! The final score by the way was Brisbane Broncos 18 NZ Warriors 56. The biggest defeat at home for the Broncos in their History. After all that I need to go myself!!