Seat Numbers

Lin1876

There's a board in the club office displaying the full seating plan, but as far as I'm aware there's nothing online. It would be really useful if there was.

Heard from someone who went up last week that the seating chart wasn't up and the staff who were in the office weren't sure if they were allowed to put it up while the GM was away on holiday.

Heard from someone who went up last week that the seating chart wasn't up and the staff who were in the office weren't sure if they were allowed to put it up while the GM was away on holiday.

That's weird. It was up a few weeks ago when I renewed, although I don't think they were filling it in at that stage.

Any idea why an electronic version isn't available, even just for reference? I'd happily take a shot at creating one, but I'd need a copy of the original chart from which to work. Wonder if the club would send one out.

That's weird. It was up a few weeks ago when I renewed, although I don't think they were filling it in at that stage.

Any idea why an electronic version isn't available, even just for reference? I'd happily take a shot at creating one, but I'd need a copy of the original chart from which to work. Wonder if the club would send one out.

I tweeted the club and they said they would be willing to send one if you get in touch.

Was there not an attachment with the e-mail sent out? There was a pdf attachment with what I was sent to add to the website but it is problematic, at least for me, to add to the actual website.

Happy to e-mail a copy to anyone requires it. As I'm sure the office staff at the Club will be too.

Was there not an attachment with the e-mail sent out? There was a pdf attachment with what I was sent to add to the website but it is problematic, at least for me, to add to the actual website.

Happy to e-mail a copy to anyone requires it. As I'm sure the office staff at the Club will be too.

Thanks for the response, Tom. I didn't receive the email myself, having already stated a seat preference. Hopefully it's just that some have not seen the attachment. While I'm here, I've sent you a message in relation to the match-day programmes.