Great Scottish Run

Ronaldinho

I'm running in the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run for the second year in a row, and once again raising funds for The Gambia Solar Project, ran by the EEE dept at Strathclyde Uni. I worked with the project team in 2006, we went to a rural village in Gambia called Sambel Kunda and installed solar panels to power lighting in the school and health clinic, in addition to a laptop and a medical fridge.

You can support them by visiting the Give2Gambia website and selecting "Ronnie's Run" from the drop down menu.

Last year I spotted a few people in Jags colours taking part and cheering their friends on. Anyone running this year?

I'm running in the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run for the second year in a row, and once again raising funds for The Gambia Solar Project, ran by the EEE dept at Strathclyde Uni. I worked with the project team in 2006, we went to a rural village in Gambia called Sambel Kunda and installed solar panels to power lighting in the school and health clinic, in addition to a laptop and a medical fridge.

You can support them by visiting the Give2Gambia website and selecting "Ronnie's Run" from the drop down menu.

Last year I spotted a few people in Jags colours taking part and cheering their friends on. Anyone running this year?

BUMP!

I take it from the lack of replies that no one else is running this year, or you just don't want to talk about it? Worried that twinny might start giving out tips on hydration and fat metabolism, or that Ronnie (is he still about) will tell you that you should be ashamed if it takes you more than 32 minutes to run a marathon?

BUMP!

I take it from the lack of replies that no one else is running this year, or you just don't want to talk about it? Worried that twinny might start giving out tips on hydration and fat metabolism, or that Ronnie (is he still about) will tell you that you should be ashamed if it takes you more than 32 minutes to run a marathon?

I'm running it!!

Done the 10k the last 2 years but having already run the Men Health 10k this year decided to run the Half Marathon so I don't get bored!

I'm running it!!

Done the 10k the last 2 years but having already run the Men Health 10k this year decided to run the Half Marathon so I don't get bored!

I'm running the half marathon too! Catch you at the game tomorrow JM :ph34r: