West Ham Olympic

sigesige00

West Ham United is willing to move to the Olympic Stadium. And the Club chairperson has the idea of renaming the club from West Ham United to West Ham Olympic.

What do you think about that? Consider -- If Glasgow had Olympic games and then moving to the Glasgow Olympic Stadium... and renaming to Glasgow Olympic FC?

West Ham United is willing to move to the Olympic Stadium. And the Club chairperson has the idea of renaming the club from West Ham United to West Ham Olympic.

What do you think about that? Consider -- If Glasgow had Olympic games and then moving to the Glasgow Olympic Stadium... and renaming to Glasgow Olympic FC?

Why consider anything of the sort? They're not considering changing their name to "London Olympic".

I must be smoking the same drugs as you to even respond here :wacko:

Wasn't there a rumor that Glasgow and Edinburgh would co-host the Olympic games?

If that was realised, I'd happy to move to the Olympic Stadium, although it has 400m track.

And Firhill will become Glasgow Warriors' home.

Edited by sigesige00

Wasn't there a rumor that Glasgow and Edinburgh would co-host the Olympic games?

If that was realised, I'd happy to move to the Olympic Stadium, although it has 400m track.

And Firhill will become Glasgow Warriors' home.

Wasn't :blush:

• 1 month later...