Incident On Firhill Road

redandyellowarmy

Noticed about a dozen wee tossers, standing across the road from the exits of the main stand and north stand. They started trying to noise up killie fans from there to the front of the players entrance and then some handbag stuff. Then noticed one wee ned trying to run round behind a few killie fans, he had a back pack on. Looked as if he was planning on attacking some one from behind, 2 mins later the meat wagon came flying down the street towards the lights.

As stated above, we don't need these wee Ned's at our games, even in the ground they are more interested in having a carry on with each other, rather than watch the game.

Saw the wee guys standing outside so the trouble must have started after that.

The problem we have is that the main trouble makers aren't thistle fans as far as I'm aware.

Heard this from a few of the lads who I speak to occasionally at Firhill and away games.

This was always going to be a common side effect of the "kids go free" scheme, especially as the team started to perform well on the park.

We all remember being that age, and it would be fairly easy for the genuine jags fans amongst the baby shed to get influenced by the trouble makers and get caught up in the nonsense.

I think it's now time we started banning the troublemakers, the ones who aren't genuine jags fans.

• 1 month later...