Ross County Match Thread 13/08/14

potty trained

So, less than a week until our season starts.

County have made quite a few signings intact they could field a team with them...

Antonio Reguero (GK)

Tim Dreesen (DF)

Jordi Balk (DF)

Ben Frempah (DF)

Jim Fenlon (DF)

Uros Celcer (DF)

Joe Cardle (M)

Rosario Latouchent (M)

Filip Kiss (M) LOAN

Graham Carey (M)

Liam Boyce (FW)

Jake Jervis (FW)

I'll be honest and say I couldn't tell you how good the majority of them are.

I've only seen one pre season game so far, last night against Sunderland and I was quite impressed with a lot of them, especially the young lads who might be stepping up. I'd be happy if we signed the first half trialist. I liked his style of play, looked like a young English footballer. The second trial it's reminded be of gabby.

As it stands, I'd keep the same formation as last season.

Paul Gallacher should remain in goals, I thought he was great last night, commanding his box, anticipating through balls and ver vocal.

Mcmillan should start on the right, he too looked up for it and match fit. SOD still looks as if the worlds against him.

Even if we sign one of the trialists, we'll still go with muirhead and balatoni in the middle.

The biggest surprise for me last night was Dale Keenan, I've never seen him play and was really impressed, he's not the finished article and wasn't really tested defensively last night, I'd like to see how strong he is in the tackle. I don't think he's quite ready, but could be soon. The next 6 data will decide if Archie thinks he's good enough. Regardless, we must sign a left back as our main cover is our best right back.

I'm pretty certain Osman will start. And Bannigan will be beside him. For all the rumours, banzo looked very fit! It's tough on Fraser who also looked fresh.

Behind Doolan, I think we'll line up left to right, Higgy, Stevenson, Lawless.

Again tough on Elliott and Craigan who like others have come back looking fresh and match fit, both chased everything and we're involved in a lot of our good play. But Archie needs to start Stevenson and Lawless knows how to play County and looked good last night. I'd expect Craigan and Elliott to replace Stevenson and Lawless in the second half.

Dolan starts.

Subs:

Fox, O'Donnell, Fraser, Wilson, Craigan, Elliott, Duggan.