Thistleweir V Morton U15's

billko

4-2 win for the young Jags against Morton at Petershill on Sunday in what was a well contested match between the two sides.

The young Jags in the end though were deserved winners in this game and it was a good workout for them before the season opener against Clyde this coming Sunday.at Lochinch

Great start to the season for the boys with the Clyde game being the first fixture of the new season which is sure to be a stern test for them but one they will all be looking forward too.

All the Academy teams will be starting their season's at the weekend and i would just like to wish all the boys all the best for the season ahead in what should be another exciting year for ThistleWeir.

Good luck all the young Jags

I very much appreciate your updates on the young jags teams. However, my small brain finds it hard to follow the progress of each team when reported in an ad hoc way. Don't know about anybody else but I would find it easier if you set up separate threads for each of the teams and updated them through the season. I would hope that such valuable threads could be kept on topic. Tall order, I know!

Once again, thanks for keeping me informed.

I very much appreciate your updates on the young jags teams. However, my small brain finds it hard to follow the progress of each team when reported in an ad hoc way. Don't know about anybody else but I would find it easier if you set up separate threads for each of the teams and updated them through the season. I would hope that such valuable threads could be kept on topic. Tall order, I know!

Once again, thanks for keeping me informed.

The threads always go off track a bit and difficult to keep it all together especially when updates are being put up of any new things that are happening in the Academy.

The games i mainly see are the 2000 age group which is this years U15's and i tend to put updates of this groups progress on the site.

As has been mentioned you will get match reports on the ThistleWeir site of all the other age groups and i usually put those links up on here of these official reports and also the fixture's, ko times and venues of all the youth teams.

You won't see scores on the official site as it's non competitive development football at the younger age groups.