Cup Draw

jags on tour

I see Brian Reid has been shooting his mouth off in the papers about how much he fancies Ayr's chances against us. Remind me Brian, what was the score when you played the mighty Elgin City in the CIS cup?

Daily Record

Eh? I'd look at our past most recent results against Ayr Utd, which have hardly been earth shattering victories before being overly confident.

We didn't exactly anihilate berwick rangers the other night.

Eh? I'd look at our past most recent results against Ayr Utd, which have hardly been earth shattering victories before being overly confident.

We didn't exactly anihilate berwick rangers the other night.

Ayr's win at Firhill at the end of last season was in the 'daylight robbery' category.

The point I'm making is they have already lost a cup game to Elgin City this season.

Ayr's win at Firhill at the end of last season was in the 'daylight robbery' category.

The point I'm making is they have already lost a cup game to Elgin City this season.

In Ayr's case that's one game. In our case our track record against Ayr ain't great. Dare I mention a certain relegation year?