Nice Thistle-Related Top From Toffs....

Jaggernaut

It's a really niell shirt, but I couldn't bring myself to wear anything related to Chelsea, it'd be like I don't know wearing and Engerland or worse a Sevco shirt������

You mean like this recent example for instance? (Some might have seen the section 00:40 to 1:05 on Frankie Boyles Referendum Autopsy, but the whole 2 minutes is recommended viewing for the full horror experience, it's an education for us all).

• Like 1

You mean like this recent example for instance? (Some might have seen the section 00:40 to 1:05 on Frankie Boyles Referendum Autopsy, but the whole 2 minutes is recommended viewing for the full horror experience, it's an education for us all).

http://youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

Sometimes I despair of my fellow countrymen they're a total embarrassment,Scotland's shame indeed.Scenes like these do notfillme with joy at the possible return of Sevco to the Premiership. Fortunately,as long as they have Super Ally in charge, that's not likely prospect!

Sometimes I despair of my fellow countrymen they're a total embarrassment,Scotland's shame indeed.Scenes like these do notfillme with joy at the possible return of Sevco to the Premiership. Fortunately,as long as they have Super Ally in charge, that's not likely prospect!

Would neanderthal boy and his friends have kept their promise to leave if Scotland had voted for independence? What a lost opportunity to increase the the nation's IQ !

• Like 1