Scotland's 9/11

The Devil's Point

I'd say instead that football matches are one of the places where you are most likely to be able to express sectarian and offensive behaviour and get away with it. If somebody tried spouting some of their offensive stuff in a supermarket or a restaurant, I don't think they'd be tolerated so much.

True, but as stated above why only (now reporting 30 odd) lifted when full stadium was doing it. Why single out individuals who are singing something the rest are singing? What is sectarian.. A gypsy barsteward, a F...... Barsteward or a orange barsteward? One fan can sing FTP and FTQ but when another fan with blue or green scarf sing it they are branded bigots and sectarian. As if have said yes we do have a problem. I often hear our own fans refer to rangers as h*ns, this is deemed sectarian but some think it's ok to spout it out when enquiring how the h*ns are doing. It also seems that it is ok to play the banned tunes whilst walking down the Main Street with a flute and drum (both sides of the divide) but just don't sing the words.......CRAZY.

True, but as stated above why only (now reporting 30 odd) lifted when full stadium was doing it. Why single out individuals who are singing something the rest are singing? What is sectarian.. A gypsy barsteward, a F...... Barsteward or a orange barsteward? One fan can sing FTP and FTQ but when another fan with blue or green scarf sing it they are branded bigots and sectarian. As if have said yes we do have a problem. I often hear our own fans refer to rangers as h*ns, this is deemed sectarian but some think it's ok to spout it out when enquiring how the h*ns are doing. It also seems that it is ok to play the banned tunes whilst walking down the Main Street with a flute and drum (both sides of the divide) but just don't sing the words.......CRAZY.

Not a lot to disagree with in your post.

The word H*n is used quite alot on here.

It probably would still be used even when highlighted it being sectarian.

It doesn't offend me and the folk who are offended are the ones who go looking to be offended.

A few hypocrites on here and quite a few who are always looking to be offended.

I'd say instead that football matches are one of the places where you are most likely to be able to express sectarian and offensive behaviour and get away with it. If somebody tried spouting some of their offensive stuff in a supermarket or a restaurant, I don't think they'd be tolerated so much.

If you stood up in a restaurant and started singing "Oh maryhill is wonderfull..." at the top of your voice...chances are you would be asked to stop or leave.

The word H*n is used quite alot on here.

It probably would still be used even when highlighted it being sectarian.

It doesn't offend me and the folk who are offended are the ones who go looking to be offended.

A few hypocrites on here and quite a few who are always looking to be offended.

Dam! ... we'll have to think of another way to wind you up.

I tend to agree with you. :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

If you stood up in a restaurant and started singing "Oh maryhill is wonderfull..." at the top of your voice...chances are you would be asked to stop or leave.

But there is a time and a place.

My attempt at a new song, to the tune of Hey Jude..

'La, la, la.....la, la, la la...la, la, la, la

Kris Doolan'

But there is a time and a place.

My attempt at a new song, to the tune of Hey Jude..

'La, la, la.....la, la, la la...la, la, la, la

Kris Doolan'

"But"? That is the point I was making.

To say "we have a sectarian problem" is cherry-picking a cause. What we have is a behavioural problem.