Arran

King Kenny

Thinking of heading over with a couple of mates to play some Golf at the end of September.

Anyone know of any decent self catering type places to stay in? Not looking for anything too swanky, just a decent base to crash in.

you could get a house rental through arran hideaways website (plenty of properties on there to suit all budgets) ... 18-hole brodick, 12-hole shiskine (old tom morris course at blacwaterfoot), machrie bay and corrie/sannox are the best of the bunch course wise ... stay well away from lochranza!

you could get a house rental through arran hideaways website (plenty of properties on there to suit all budgets) ... 18-hole brodick, 12-hole shiskine (old tom morris course at blacwaterfoot), machrie bay and corrie/sannox are the best of the bunch course wise ... stay well away from lochranza!

Good man, cheers :thumbsup2:

arrans.s great for a wee golfing break....i played 4 courses whilst i was over..lamlash,brodick,whiting bay and shiskine..i thought the best was shiskine..stunning scenery...whiting bay not advisable after a night on the lash...was sweating buckets as its amega climb!!

was meant to be heading over again a few months back and had some cracking accomodation booked..i will dig out out the info and post tomorrow...

arrans.s great for a wee golfing break....i played 4 courses whilst i was over..lamlash,brodick,whiting bay and shiskine..i thought the best was shiskine..stunning scenery...whiting bay not advisable after a night on the lash...was sweating buckets as its amega climb!!

was meant to be heading over again a few months back and had some cracking accomodation booked..i will dig out out the info and post tomorrow...

Cheers for the help boys :thumbsup2: