The Gaffer On The Telly

Gutted we will lose Banzo...

He's been brilliant for us over a number of seasons. Really grown with the club in recent yrs. Quality player who also puts a shift in.

Hope we can keep him till the summer and hope he can get himself the right move in the summer. would prefer if he went south and stretch himself, he has the ability to knock on the Scotland door if he kicks on.

great tv clip - my two favourite Alans on the telly!

• Like 1

Gutted we will lose Banzo...

He's been brilliant for us over a number of seasons. Really grown with the club in recent yrs. Quality player who also puts a shift in.

Hope we can keep him till the summer and hope he can get himself the right move in the summer. would prefer if he went south and stretch himself, he has the ability to knock on the Scotland door if he kicks on.

great tv clip - my two favourite Alans on the telly!

Surely there is a better chance of a Scotland cap playing at Aberdeen than at Luton or earning the bench at Wigan? Either way, the midfield isn't Scotland's main weakness by any means as there are generally English premier league players in those positions.

Surely there is a better chance of a Scotland cap playing at Aberdeen than at Luton or earning the bench at Wigan? Either way, the midfield isn't Scotland's main weakness by any means as there are generally English premier league players in those positions.

Not saying he should go to Luton or that level and your point on better chance of a cap at Aberdeen if he does well is fair one, all I am saying is he has the ability to kick on with the right move (preferably England) and knock on the door of the Scotland team not walk straight into the current side.

His next move is critical and he has the ability to play at championship level in England week in week out in my mind...that's just my opinion based on his ability, athleticism & attitude. If a club at that level doesn't want him then an Aberdeen may be the only option for him.