******* Hell Whats Happened To Us All !

The Big Man

Right let us get this sorted out once and for all, Who do you support ?

1. Ian McCall

2. The Board

3. The Club

If your answer is 1. Then ok, Answer 2. **** off, Answer 3. Well that should be an obvious yes or again no then you know where to go !

The club is bigger than McCall, The Players and Board. We are the club and we are the ones that need to make change happen. Stop ******* moaning about it on a forum and get your arses into gear ! The club is dying a death ala Clydebank so its time we all start sticking together and get our arses off our seats to support our team OUR TEAM !!

We all know the jags trust is not the answer as they seem to fumble from one mistake to another but lets remember who saved our club when it was on our knees - The Fans ! Us !!!! No matter what Cowan says, he may have helped but since then he has been a hinderence.

So come on to **** Jags Fans get out there and support the team before we have no team left to support !

Right let us get this sorted out once and for all, Who do you support ?

1. Ian McCall

2. The Board

3. The Club

If your answer is 1. Then ok, Answer 2. **** off, Answer 3. Well that should be an obvious yes or again no then you know where to go !

The club is bigger than McCall, The Players and Board. We are the club and we are the ones that need to make change happen. Stop ******* moaning about it on a forum and get your arses into gear ! The club is dying a death ala Clydebank so its time we all start sticking together and get our arses off our seats to support our team OUR TEAM !!

We all know the jags trust is not the answer as they seem to fumble from one mistake to another but lets remember who saved our club when it was on our knees - The Fans ! Us !!!! No matter what Cowan says, he may have helped but since then he has been a hinderence.

So come on to **** Jags Fans get out there and support the team before we have no team left to support !

The £100,000 we allegedy raised during the STJ campaign saved us did it? I thought Jim Oliver writing off a chunk of debt had more to do with it. Hazy memories tho so I could be well off base!

The £100,000 we allegedy raised during the STJ campaign saved us did it? I thought Jim Oliver writing off a chunk of debt had more to do with it. Hazy memories tho so I could be well off base!

Sure that did help us, but the fans turning out also helped us and showed that we cared but now folk don't care and thats scarey ! They cannot see past the McCall, Kinniburgh, Boards etc and want to help us on the way to destruction. Only one way to fix it and thats to stick together as a fan base, or do we really not care anymore ? :(

Sure that did help us, but the fans turning out also helped us and showed that we cared but now folk don't care and thats scarey ! They cannot see past the McCall, Kinniburgh, Boards etc and want to help us on the way to destruction. Only one way to fix it and thats to stick together as a fan base, or do we really not care anymore ? :(

To be honest Big Man the problem is that too many people have stopped caring and have drifted away from the club. All probably have different reasons so it's not an easy fix. The people who are members of forums like this are the ones who still go to the games and have a real interest in the club. The real worry is the number of people who were "Die hards" both on forums and going to the games who have simply vanished without a trace. I'm sure we all know people like that.

There is an obvious sense of apathy among the support and that is understandable,

But the current economic climate has a part to play as well. Will people continue to lay out good money week in week out to watch the type of fayre that is currently being served up?

You can question people on why they don't go any more and I wager the top answer will be related to the quality of football and the results.

It's a vicious circle - team play rubbish, results are rubbish, crowds drop, income drops, can't afford good players, team play rubbish, results are rubbish and on it goes.

So I applaud your passion which many of us have but regrettably blind faith isn't always the answer.

I'd agree with all of that! I'm sure I've said elsewhere that I can put up with the on-field issues but the off-field stuff needs sorted pronto. Legitimate questions are being asked in relation to the direction the Club is going, imo it is the BoD taking us down that road and McCall appears happy to back them. I don't think McCalls heart is in it anymore and, as someone else has said on here otnight, it's been since he decided he was leaving for Dundee.

Lets call a spade a shovel here, is McCall really that important in the grand scheme of things? Same question re Hodge, Kinniburgh and all the others labelled as duds? The problems at Thistle run far far deeper than that and until those issues are resolved it realy doesnt matter who the manager is or who is wearing the red and yellow on a saturday, we're a sinking ship.

Well said Big Man lets get behind the team as supporters that is all we can do. If we do our bit then we can only hope they do theirs and i know its asking a lot as they aint doing to well at the moment but maybe thats when we should be doing all we can to encourage them not give them stick for every little mistake. I am constantly disheartened by some Jags fans at Firhill there are guys around me who NEVER say anything positive but as soon as anyone makes the slightest mistake all hell lets loose.