Players In

Lindau

Given that we have been told that McCall is big mates with Coyle and Moyes surely one of these clubs have some promising up and coming young strikers that would benefit from a season in Scottish 1st Div football. We give them the experience and the EPL club still pay their wages or Bannerman, Beattie or Allan pick up the tab. One way or another we need a striker in badly or Div 2 football is looming

Given that we have been told that McCall is big mates with Coyle and Moyes surely one of these clubs have some promising up and coming young strikers that would benefit from a season in Scottish 1st Div football. We give them the experience and the EPL club still pay their wages or Bannerman, Beattie or Allan pick up the tab. One way or another we need a striker in badly or Div 2 football is looming

I suspect they would look for a higher standard of football for their up and coming starlets. Old pals act only stretches so far...

I suspect they would look for a higher standard of football for their up and coming starlets. Old pals act only stretches so far...

Exactly. I remember Darren Ferguson being asked if he'd be asking his old man for some Man United players on loan when he was managing Peterborough in League One and he said there was no chance. They'd only be loaned to Premier or Championship sides.

If you dont ask, you dont get. One things for sure, unless we get a striker in by Tuesday, the play offs is the best we can expect this season, in fact seeing the state the club is in at every level, I would probably accept that right now

Edited by Lindau