Cowan's Final Column In The Match Programme

chapwithwings

Very interesting reading in the final From The Chair column in today's match programme, with Cowan's tribute to the 'fine people' he has had the chance to work with during his reign of terror.

The two notable absences from it? The club's support - with a couple of exceptions - and the Jags Trust.

Those exceptions are:

Supporters who contribute to contribute to the Centenary Fund which has been a major success raising around £50,000 per annum - they keep us going - as do men like Eddie Prentice who set up the Fund and can justifiably claim credit for it

The fans who regularly purchase their season tickets whatever the state of the football because, when all is said and done, it is their team

and

The young supporters who have yet to be hit with the pain of disillusionment

Remarkable.

I wouldn't even bother giving his words a final airing to be honest. This thread should be ditched and his ego forgotten about once and for all.

Agreed. I posted in another thread about him sticking two fingers up at the fans today. The man is not welcome inside Firhill and I hope he has the sense (I know I am asking for something amazing) to realise it.