Clear The Air

Lindau

Think what we need now is an urgent meet the board night just to hear what their plans are for the club after last weeks cull. Are new investors/board members in the pipeline, is there any chance of fresh investment in the football side or does the cull just mean we are two directors down and no other changes planned and we just lurch from one crisis to another. Does relegation mean part time football, indeed does the dwindling crowds mean part time football. Whats the managers position, is he bombproof or has he a time limit to get us out the grubber. Its now time for honesty from the board, we have had enough bullshit for the past 10 years...time for them to come clean and also a chance for them to see what the fans want and what our fears are

Think what we need now is an urgent meet the board night just to hear what their plans are for the club after last weeks cull. Are new investors/board members in the pipeline, is there any chance of fresh investment in the football side or does the cull just mean we are two directors down and no other changes planned and we just lurch from one crisis to another. Does relegation mean part time football, indeed does the dwindling crowds mean part time football. Whats the managers position, is he bombproof or has he a time limit to get us out the grubber. Its now time for honesty from the board, we have had enough bullshit for the past 10 years...time for them to come clean and also a chance for them to see what the fans want and what our fears are

Would have expected some kind of statement from the board following the initial statement after Allan Cowan's resignation.

Allan Cowan said he and Tom hughes had been talking about stepping down since the turn of the year and he wasn't pushed into a snap decision by others. If that was the case then why have the board not been better prepared with a successor already to take over and ready to address the fans concerns immediately.

But this is Thistle why are we surprised :(

Agree....the fans need answers now not when its too late to do anything

There is a process underway already you know, did you get a flyer from any of the Jags Trust guys yesterday? Do you know about the open meeting planned? That's the next stage in the process and from there....well we shall see what comes out of the meeting won't we?

There is a process underway already you know, did you get a flyer from any of the Jags Trust guys yesterday? Do you know about the open meeting planned? That's the next stage in the process and from there....well we shall see what comes out of the meeting won't we?

Lot of questions there. Lets see

NO

NO

NO

MAYBE!!

With all respect Steven H.

This is not good enough for an outgoing chairman and his accounting accomplice in my opinion.

Yes delighted to see the back of them . ... There bullshit about not being pushed is laffable ....Why is there no proper leadership ?

Where are the Beatie's, Gillfillan's, Allan's etc in the current Jags are desperate world ?

Do they exist ? ... Will they step up to the mark ? Is this just a plaything for them ?

Questions need answered directors ! It is not too much to ask ? The previous outgoing chairman failed to realise the value of non season ticket holding fans in his departure speach. Very much summed the man in my opiniion.

Please do not let the new guard take on a old guard status !

A immediate ststement is not too much to ask for ?

Edited by Jaggy1967

With all respect Steven H.

This is not good enough for an outgoing chairman and his accounting accomplice in my opinion.

Yes delighted to see the back of them . ... There bullshit about not being pushed is laffable ....Why is there no proper leadership ?

Where are the Beatie's, Gillfillan's, Allan's etc in the current Jags are desperate world ?

Do they exist ? ... Will they step up to the mark ? Is this just a plaything for them ?

Questions need answered directors ! It is not too much to ask ? The previous outgoing chairman failed to realise the value of non season ticket holding fans in his departure speach. Very much summed the man in my opiniion.

Please do not let the new guard take on a old guard status !

A immediate ststement is not too much to ask for ?

Check the forum, there's info all over it with links to newspaper sites where people are talking. I was just giving the info, not up to me to decide whether or not its good enough for you or the wider fan base, as far as Im concerned its progres and is good enough for me.