U21's @ Firhill

German Jag

17th November, more details here!

Was at the play off game at Easter Road. Interesting to see if the likes of Maguire, Bannen etc. play in this game or get to go to Pittodrie the night before to cover for the multiple call offs which are inevitable for the game against the Faroes!

Would I be right in thinking we get some much needed cash for hosting this game?

Would I be right in thinking we get some much needed cash for hosting this game?

Probably £5-10k I would guess. Assume they'd also cover costs of lights, stewarding etc over and above any fee?

Also, can under 21's have a couple of overage players in their squad?

If so, a certain keeper may get a run out in familiar surroundings, reminding him of what he's missing?

Probably £5-10k I would guess. Assume they'd also cover costs of lights, stewarding etc over and above any fee?

Also, can under 21's have a couple of overage players in their squad?

If so, a certain keeper may get a run out in familiar surroundings, reminding him of what he's missing?

NI play a full-team friendly against Morocco in Belfast on the night of the game at Firhill.