Norwegian Football

SirJohnLambie

I know there's a few Norwegian Jags fans that post in here, so this is probably for you.

Looking to book a wee lads trip to Norway but would like to tie it in with a Norwegian football match, but can find when the season runs from. I take it is the same for most of the football in that area of the world.

Any advice?

I know there's a few Norwegian Jags fans that post in here, so this is probably for you.

Looking to book a wee lads trip to Norway but would like to tie it in with a Norwegian football match, but can find when the season runs from. I take it is the same for most of the football in that area of the world.

Any advice?

The season starts around april if i remember right, stavanger is good for the games as there are plenty bars and easy to get to the games, the fixture list isnt out yet but remember the games can change for the telly, if you's fancy viking let me know and i'll see what i can organise with regards transport to the game on the boat from the pub, its also the cheapest way to get to stavanger from aberdeen, oslo is very very expensive even by norwegian standards

The season starts around april if i remember right, stavanger is good for the games as there are plenty bars and easy to get to the games, the fixture list isnt out yet but remember the games can change for the telly, if you's fancy viking let me know and i'll see what i can organise with regards transport to the game on the boat from the pub, its also the cheapest way to get to stavanger from aberdeen, oslo is very very expensive even by norwegian standards

Thats excellent, cheers for the reply. I definitely fancy Norway sometime this year, so I may need your help/assistance.

How much notice do you get for games changing and how easy is it to get tickets? Might take in another city while in Norway, is Oslo far to get to or any other city with good transport links from Stavanger?

Thats excellent, cheers for the reply. I definitely fancy Norway sometime this year, so I may need your help/assistance.

How much notice do you get for games changing and how easy is it to get tickets? Might take in another city while in Norway, is Oslo far to get to or any other city with good transport links from Stavanger?

When the fixture list comes out i'll let you know, the tv deal has bee changed so the games won't be played on a monday night if changed but tto a friday or saturday night which when the good weather is here will be fantastic.... sit outside the bar few drinks, boat to game few drinks on boat, game, boat back few drinks then a night out in stavanger, has the makings of a messy season