Blue Moon Rising!

Duntocher jag

Just finished watching it and it was really good, its a documentary about man citys season last year and follows the ups and downs of the supporters. Felt myself getting drawn into as it was just like watching us some high points them takin from you at last minute and being overshadowed buy your bigger neighbour or in our case the ugly sisters. anybody else seen it?

I've never heard of it, but the BBC made a cracking documentary a good few years ago about Sunderland (think it was called Premier Passions) when they were in the Premiership, getting relegated to the 1st. Think it might have been their last year at Roker Park. Peter Reid was manager at the time. They followed them for the whole season, so you really got a feel for the ups and downs of the club over the season. Anyway, it's a different programme from the one you're taking about (sorry!) but if it's half as good, it'd be worth looking out for on iPlayer.

I've never heard of it, but the BBC made a cracking documentary a good few years ago about Sunderland (think it was called Premier Passions) when they were in the Premiership, getting relegated to the 1st. Think it might have been their last year at Roker Park. Peter Reid was manager at the time. They followed them for the whole season, so you really got a feel for the ups and downs of the club over the season. Anyway, it's a different programme from the one you're taking about (sorry!) but if it's half as good, it'd be worth looking out for on iPlayer.

Its out on dvd,ive got family from manchester that are all blues and ive been going to watch a few games a season for years since maine road and league 2 days incase anyone thinks i jumped on the loads a money bandwagon, there a very loyal bunch of fans like ourselves