A Different Thread For Every Single Player Today?

Willjag

It's starting to look likely. I don't think we've seen such a good performance from all the players in a long time.

And perhaps that is the key Will. They are playing as a team. There was a Dinger behind me today who wanted to lay into Paddy Boyle, who has been part of a defensive unit which has not conceded a goal in 180 minutes. A bit silly if you ask me. And if you looked carefully at the way the midfield grafted today. How many times did they win ball falling from a defensive header? It is not about single players but about a young team who are being built into a very formidable unit. Well done to each and every one, including those who came on as subs and who merely (today) warmed the bench.

Lots of confidence from the back four today. At the start of the season it was like pass the parcel, a competition to get rid of the ball as quickly as possible. Today, both Willie and Archie were keen to find a man with passes and headers into midfield. Some of Archie's play today was just superb and I am so pleased that we named our cat after him, he's still my favourite player at Firhill.