Grand Final

thistledome

:football: It's the A-League Grand Final here in Aussie this weekend between the Brisbane Roar and The Central Coast Mariners. It's the 3rd grand final for the Mariners so 3rd time lucky perhaps.The game is in Brisbane and a sell out 52,000 crowd is expected.Brisbane have gone 27 games in a row without defeat so they are the favourites but the Mariners are the sentimental favourites. :clapping: Go the Mariners :cheers:

:) 50,000 Brisbane Fans and 2000 Mariners. 0-0 after 90 mins.

Mariners up 2-0 in 1st half of extra time. Brisbane score 2 goals in last 4 mins

of extra time and then win 4-2 on penalties.Some great football played and worthy

of a viewing in the UK. :thumbsup2:

The game was live on Sky here on Sunday morning about 6am. I had it taped and watched it on Sunday afternoon without knowing the score.

I had a suspicion that it had went to ET as the programme had taped way over 2hrs but i watched it all anyway. It was pretty decent but Extra time itself was much better :thumbsup2:

Couldn't believe it when they came back from 2 down to get it to penalties. It was funny seeing so many players that i recognised from playing in the scottish lower leagues, McGlinchey and Daniel McBreen being two and then Erik Paartalu scoring the equaliser for Brisbane :thumbsup2: