Change Your Opinion!

alx

Too many of us go through life and don't modify their opinions, well why not change some? Some things are sacrosant for me... love of Partick Thistle and Black Sabbath (all hail the mighty Sabs). Starter for ten... I used to be a 'crap Christian' now gone atheist, I used to be very pro-Europe now rabid anti-EU, I used be very left wing now rabid centrist. Go on... change your opinion. It's very refreshing. (not a great thread, but it's something I've been thinking about)

Too many of us go through life and don't modify their opinions, well why not change some? Some things are sacrosant for me... love of Partick Thistle and Black Sabbath (all hail the mighty Sabs). Starter for ten... I used to be a 'crap Christian' now gone atheist, I used to be very pro-Europe now rabid anti-EU, I used be very left wing now rabid centrist. Go on... change your opinion. It's very refreshing. (not a great thread, but it's something I've been thinking about)

The economist Keynes said that his opinion changed when the facts changed.

small edit as I changed my mind about something.

Edited by The Devil's Point

The great economist Keynes said that his opinion changed when the facts changed.

Keynes and Adam Smith were both brainy people who I hope would be guided by the data, that's what I'm getting at, use a tabula rasa (blank canvas) and see what's what and what works empirically. I would give you a thumbs up but I don't use the smileys...... jings that would be a change of opinion.... yikes.