Erskine Song?

iang5512

How about using KC and the sunshine band's baby give it up, doesn't work with Erskine, but does for Archie or Sid.

Or how about this, ending with Kris Doolan Thistle's number 9

the Fuller one, you can do for the whole team that's playin on that day, or go retro and do an all time thistle 11..

the Fuller one, you can do for the whole team that's playin on that day, or go retro and do an all time thistle 11..

Aye, I like that one:

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Sco-ott Fo-ox Thistle's number one!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Pau-aul Paton Thistle's number two!

etc etc.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Martin Grehan Thistle's number eleven!

Heard this often round the pubs in London in the 70s with some words changed2 song was ;would you like to swing on a star by ????irvine and little eva

Would you like to swing with a star

oh oh oh

carry half pints back from the bar

oh oh oh

and be better off than you are

oh oh oh

or would you rather be a JAG

A JAG is a Lambie with hair on his chest

its easy to see why he was the best

He stamps and he bangs and he gets in a daze

He disnae even know when he's in his own place

and,by the way if none of thats your bag

YOURE STILL GROWIN UP TO BE A JAG

IT WAS SUNG IN BOTH NORMAL TIME AND IN DOUBLE QUICK

with a wee tweek this might be for you boys

sorry but 1st time on laptop good luck

I tried to start the KC & the Sunshine band song at Dens with "Scotty Fox" fitted in because they played it over the tannoy before the game. No one was for joining in with me though, especially with the "you're only here cos it's a fiver" chant taking off so well. :lol:

For away games next season I shall instead focus my efforts on doing the latest craze in England by adapting the words of Sloop John B

I want to go home

I want to go home

*Away town*'s a shitehole

I want to go home

It should be perfect considering we've got trips to Livingston, Hamilton, Dundee, Kirkcaldy and Greenock to look forward to.

Good effort with this thread, there's a fair number of players who deserve a song/chant who don't have 1.

I tried to start the KC & the Sunshine band song at Dens with "Scotty Fox" fitted in because they played it over the tannoy before the game. No one was for joining in with me though, especially with the "you're only here cos it's a fiver" chant taking off so well. :lol:

For away games next season I shall instead focus my efforts on doing the latest craze in England by adapting the words of Sloop John B

I want to go home

I want to go home

*Away town*'s a shitehole

I want to go home

It should be perfect considering we've got trips to Livingston, Hamilton, Dundee, Kirkcaldy and Greenock to look forward to.

Good effort with this thread, there's a fair number of players who deserve a song/chant who don't have 1.

good idea, this video is worth a watch, and you could add in the bit about the away town to that, imagine this on a wee train journey.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL4n5E1VEM8

no idea how u do a link by the way..

Edited by Neily Jag

Squidly could be a reference to the squiggly (and the other new bridge) over the Clyde?

What about an alteration of da dorun run run for doolan lan lan, yeah he scores a goal, he's a meerkat not a mole!