Student Season Tickets

McKie87

First time post: I've just got a wee question. I'm buying a season ticket for myself and my brother. He's a student, and although he can make it to most games, he can't make them all. On the days that he cannot go, would my mate be able to use his ticket? i.e. how strict are they at the turnstiles about asking for student ID?

Cheers

I haven't a clue if season tickets are transferrable or not, although I imagine it wouldn't be a problem, but unless your mate is a student, and it doesn't sound like it, then it is an act of fraud for him to use, or to attempt to use, a student season ticket.

First time post: I've just got a wee question. I'm buying a season ticket for myself and my brother. He's a student, and although he can make it to most games, he can't make them all. On the days that he cannot go, would my mate be able to use his ticket? i.e. how strict are they at the turnstiles about asking for student ID?

Cheers

From my own experience you need to show Student ID for buying a season ticket so you pay the discouted price, but the actual season ticket books look exactly the same anyway and you're never asked for ID at the turnstiles.