Boycott The United Kingdom National Football Team

sigesige00

I had not known that the UK national football team will play in the 2012 Olympics.

Real Scottish footballer should boycott this team if selected, and the Scotsmen should not sing God Save the Queen.

Be the nation again!

I think you're referring to the players but for what it's worth, the next time I sing GSTQ will be the first.

FYP & FYQ.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

This kind of thing splits people, no problem with views from either side.

My view is that it is OK, and I will support it.

Alan McGregor is an excellent goalkeeper (he may not be an excellent person mind you). Scott Fox made a mistake and we all still think he is GREAT!

When this is the view of English fans on the SPL, I doubt McGregor would get called up. Despite blunders by all the main English keepers Hart is still much better than McGregor, and possibly Gordon who is far too injury prone.

Don't really care about this to be honest, wouldn't actively support the team as I don't think football should be in the Olympics.

This kind of thing splits people, no problem with views from either side.

My view is that it is OK, and I will support it.

Alan McGregor is an excellent goalkeeper (he may not be an excellent person mind you). Scott Fox made a mistake and we all still think he is GREAT!

a crap keeper in a crap league

That's the trouble with the SPL, crap standard , how casn you gauge the true level of a "decent" player , e.g. Mcgregor.

Mccarthy and Mcarthur were both considered pretty "decent" when playing here , but have become better players by moving south .

Thought the idea of a G.B. team to be at U23 level , if so then Scotland might be better represented .

That's the trouble with the SPL, crap standard , how casn you gauge the true level of a "decent" player , e.g. Mcgregor.

Mccarthy and Mcarthur were both considered pretty "decent" when playing here , but have become better players by moving south .

Thought the idea of a G.B. team to be at U23 level , if so then Scotland might be better represented .

doubt it :thumbdown: