New Charity Auction

Hey Folks,

Following on from the auction of Chris Erskine's boots, I now have Ryan Conroy's match worn boots from the 2009-2010 series. The boots were handed to me following the final match of the season, at home to Queen of the South, and still have quite a bit of turf on the studs as well.

I've just signed up to the NYC Marathon again this year, which I am running in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital. All funds raised from now on will be targeted towards GOSH.

Right now I have loads of items up for auction which as usual can be found @ my official site

The10GrandCharityChallenge and clicking on either of the charity auction links on the page.

As always, loads of other items, including other match worn items, so don't miss out on the chance to get some great items and help out a great charity at the same time.

Thanks as always for your time and support.

Best

Robin

oh... CLICK HERE and you will see the photo proof of Ryan with his boots at the player's door.