Team For Tomorrow

Alan Murray

As it stands I think we go 3rd in the league. I know it means nothing but it will make a nice change for a Saturday night.

Yep, equal with Dundee and Hamilton I think, a point behind Raith and three behind Morton Dundee and Raith, one behind Hamilton and three behind Morton. Doesn't mean anything until another 30 matches are played.

Yep, equal with Dundee and Hamilton I think, a point behind Raith and three behind Morton Dundee and Raith, one behind Hamilton and three behind Morton. Doesn't mean anything until another 30 matches are played.

Falkirk have thrown a spanner in the works anyway!!

Edited by cjptfc

• Members

Under no pressure whatsoever from Ayr after we'd gone two up. Sinclair looked like he could have gone past their sustitute full back at ease every time. Close run thing with him and Cairney for MotM with Cairney coming out on top this time. Rowson would also have had a shout for it.

Don't know how Rowson is getting credited with the firsy goal, it was going well past till the Ayr full back tried to clear and knocked into his own net.

Under no pressure whatsoever from Ayr after we'd gone two up. Sinclair looked like he could have gone past their sustitute full back at ease every time. Close run thing with him and Cairney for MotM with Cairney coming out on top this time. Rowson would also have had a shout for it.

Don't know how Rowson is getting credited with the firsy goal, it was going well past till the Ayr full back tried to clear and knocked into his own net.

Correct.even cairneys goal was put in by an Ayr player.

His shot was goalbound right enough.

Edited by thornwoodjag