Ian Mccall...........

Hot Shot

......... yer a w***er :lol:

Just a bit of humour there

What I was really posting for is , did we ever find out why he left, or indeed why he left so abruptly and out of the blue?

Apologies if i'm dragging up stuff that's been done to death, i've not been about for a while

No specific reason was given by the club or published in the press. But there was lots of rumours going around saying he allegedly did this and that. I dont even know if he is still around Glasgow as he lived across the road from my mum and she hasnt seen him an ages

No specific reason was given by the club or published in the press. But there was lots of rumours going around saying he allegedly did this and that. I dont even know if he is still around Glasgow as he lived across the road from my mum and she hasnt seen him an ages

He's doing some pundit stuff apparently and is still in Glasgow

He's doing some pundit stuff apparently and is still in Glasgow

...and has said, more than once possibly, something along the lines of "I'll be back". He said that to me, at Scotstoun Stadium of all places, wearing Thistle kit, despite having resigned a couple of weeks earlier. Take from that what you will.

seen him at firhill a couple of times since he resigned.

i think it was personal reasons more than professional, so we prob won't hear.

anyone else see billy davies at the ayr game?

yes,i was sitting in the next section,seemed to be very popular with all and sundry,left just shortly before the end,must have been mesmerised by the quality of our football-i was !!!!