Anyone Who Is In Ireland (6-County Or 26-County) Who Can Help Me

sigesige00

Hi,

I like Gaelic Football, although I have never watched a game at a stadium.

I want to get Derry's GAA jersey, however the supplier O'Neills say that they do not ship to outside Ireland.

So I ask anyone who has an address in Ireland to help me. That is simple. I buy Derry's GAA top at your address. And you forward it to me. I will pay the postage cost via PayPal.

If anyone can help me, please send me a message.

Hi,

I like Gaelic Football, although I have never watched a game at a stadium.

I want to get Derry's GAA jersey, however the supplier O'Neills say that they do not ship to outside Ireland.

So I ask anyone who has an address in Ireland to help me. That is simple. I buy Derry's GAA top at your address. And you forward it to me. I will pay the postage cost via PayPal.

If anyone can help me, please send me a message.

I'll ask them if they'll ship to the UK. Send a link.

I'll ask them if they'll ship to the UK. Send a link.

They have already said that they do not ship to Britain.

http://www.oneills.com/list.aspx?orderBy=&str_Search=&idCategory=20&expandable=0c&locID=1&str_SearchType=1&ShowAll=1

This "Derry GAA Home Jersey" cannot be shipped to outside Ireland, and "Derry GAA Home 2-Stripe International Jersey" can be shipped to outside Ireland. But I do not want "2-stripe" one, because it is never used in games.

They have already said that they do not ship to Britain.

http://www.oneills.com/list.aspx?orderBy=&str_Search=&idCategory=20&expandable=0c&locID=1&str_SearchType=1&ShowAll=1

This "Derry GAA Home Jersey" cannot be shipped to outside Ireland, and "Derry GAA Home 2-Stripe International Jersey" can be shipped to outside Ireland. But I do not want "2-stripe" one, because it is never used in games.

You're right. I wonder why they restrict it to the Republic and NI.

Sorry, but I don't know anybody in NI who could buy it for you and then send it on.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be better asking on H*n or tic sites as they'll be plenty over there. However would you trust them with your money?

I succeeded to find the right web-shop which ship to Japan. At a Celtic forum, I asked help from Ireland while pretending to be a Tim, a real Tim told me the web-shop.

I am waiting the arrival of the Derry GAA jersey.

The problem continues... the GAA shop which a Tim told me also have the rule of not shipping to outside of Ireland...I need someone for help. I posted my request at a board of the Japanese in Ireland.

Tell your compatriots in Ireland (whichever side of the border they happen to be on) to stay the fcuk away from this odious shower...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/politicians-face-no-funeral-action-072005007.html