The Walking Dead

thistle4tw

• 2 weeks later...

first half was dynamite, but second half was back to old problems. any of u seen the other show by amc, mad men? its crackin, half way through 3rd season. 5th season starts end of month fraid not no. The only AMC shows I see are whatever fx sticks on. Tonights ep I am worried about though walkin about the farm talkin pish looks on the cards. Just to say a 3rd season has been commissioned.

wasn't too bad, until...dun dun dun...they went back to that muthafckin farm!

last 2 episodes, 1st half has been class, full of action, tense moments, then they go back to the farm. For any walking dead fans may I point you in the direction of Andy Greenwalds Walking Dead recap, on grantland website, just type that into google and you'll find it. Usually a hilarious read, like us he's a fan, and also like us, he rips the piss out of every episode!

It's kinda like supporting Thistle, most of the time it's so bad, you forget why you bother at all, until it goes well, and it's all worth it. When this show is on it's game, it's cracking, but it's hardly ever on it's game.

I wasn't that shocked by the end scene, just relieved that boring predictable old qyahnt is dead! now kill off rick and his wife they are so wooden and boring for lead characters it's wrecking the show.

These whole 2 last episodes, what a complete waste of time, and shitty storylines. Find a wee guy impaled on a fence, risk life and limb to save him, operate on his wrecked leg (I predict using a vast amount of ur remaining medical supplies). Within a week, and the wee guy has miraculously recovered from his shocking injury (much akin to the 10 year old boy earlier in the series recovering from a gunshot wound in like a day!) you waste precious fuel driving him out to the middle of nowhere, then decide against dumping him in the wild for fear of him coming back with mates to steal ur farm, then coming back and think all day about executing him after saving him! I seriously think the writers are children, the plot holes and inconsistencies are atrocious!

I have to agree that this series has been very slow and too much time spent talking at the farm, hopefully things will move on in season 3.

But i was sad to see Dale getting killed, i liked him, yes he could be a boring old fart, but so could all of the characters.

Fantastic finale couldn't have hoped for any better thanks to all WD fans on the forum for giving their opinions on the show and making it so much more interesting to discuss hopefully resurrect this thread in the autumn when the show returns :)

Edited by thistle4tw

• 3 months later...