America

B.C.G. JAG

Tell you what mate.... when cyclists start owning up to the damage they have caused to my car (one case in point I watched a lycra + sunglasses-wearing ****** scrape down the side of my car with his brake lever and by the time I got down to the car he'd courageously ******-off), once you freaks stop tearing along the pavements terrorising the old and the very young AND once they start displaying EVEN ONE ******* OUNCE OF ROAD SENSE WHEN THEY ACTUALLY USE THE ROAD, AND when they start paying road fund licence I might have more time for them..... but I seriously doubt it.

Cyclists... total *** menace

And I finish with your original post. Says it all really about you despite your efforts to backtrack and be all things to all men in later posts.

Edited by admin2

And I finish with your original post. Says it all really about you despite your efforts to backtrack and be all things to all men in later posts.

Never backtracked. Not trying to be all things to all men. And I even tried to call a truce despite your obvious trolling attempts.

I still declare that the vast majority of cyclists I have encountered have been a menace on the roads and pavements. They sit no test before taking to the roads (and neither did you before your driving test) and clearly the majority have little or no road sense (this appears to be validated by other cyclists on here... apart from your good self of course) Your attempt to change the debate by claiming that I must break the law by dint of the fact I drive a car is quite bizarre. You don't know me. Have no idea about my driving experience or my behaviour on the road, but let me just clarify: When I was young and stupid I used to speed on the motorway. Nothing excessive by a lot of other drivers' standards.... 80mph on motorways. I don't do so now nor have I done so for many years. If I stray above 70mph (say 71 or 72 despite my knowledge that all car speedometers are calibrated to look 1 or 2 mph faster than you are actually travelling.... any cop will confirm this) I slow down back to 70. On other speed limits I stick to the speed allocated. I have seen too many accidents on the roads caused by speeding. So simply I don't speed. I don't drive on the pavements (unlike the majority of cyclists) I don't run red or amber lights (unlike the majority of cyclists), I don't act like a pedestrian when it suits me (unlike the majority of cyclists). So troll on. And continue to believe you are right in everything you do, say or think. Again there is a word for that.