Season Ticket Puzzle

Dug1e

just wanted to check if anyone knows - my Dad bought a season ticket earlier in the month, he wasn't a season ticket holder last year,

I take it the mates rates offer is only valid if you were a ST holder last year and renewing on the same day with a friend to get the 20% off? I was thinking about getting one myself but was wondering if I went in with my Dad if he would get 20% refunded or if I would get 20% off mine?

cheers

just wanted to check if anyone knows - my Dad bought a season ticket earlier in the month, he wasn't a season ticket holder last year,

I take it the mates rates offer is only valid if you were a ST holder last year and renewing on the same day with a friend to get the 20% off? I was thinking about getting one myself but was wondering if I went in with my Dad if he would get 20% refunded or if I would get 20% off mine?

cheers

My understanding is that one of you must have been an ST holder last season. Worth a try though. :P

cheers

They can take it off the price of your dads ticket or refund it to you direct. I asked the same thing as one of my m8s is not sure if he will get a ticket or not.