I So Hope We're In Red And Yellow Today

The Sons of Somner

First time in many seasons that I'm really excited about the start of a new season. I'm not saying it will be a successful one, merely the fact that recent changes at the club have given me a renewed feeling of optimism.

It's a beautiful day, first game of the new season, it's at home - I really hope we're running out in the traditional colours this afternoon. To my mind there's no finer sight than hoards of Jags fans in the red and yellow on a beautiful sunny day, you can' beat it!

Thistle are in navy & purple with Falkirk in yellow & navy today.

Damn!

I was going to wear my puce and primrose ensemble but that would just clash like billy-o.

Still - you can never go wrong with seersucker.

Oh well, should have known that the usual board ****wittery wouldn't be far away. How many weeks/ months have they had to get this organised? Seems my new found optimism has taken a knock on day 1.

Don't know for sure, but I would imagine that a lot depends on the kit supplier and how quickly they can get the strips to us.

It could very well be that the club are at fault here, I don't know.

But it seems very strange that you should let this minor issue dent your new found optimism.

Come on, the sun is out, it's the opening day, let's all back the team today!

Don't know for sure, but I would imagine that a lot depends on the kit supplier and how quickly they can get the strips to us.

It could very well be that the club are at fault here, I don't know.

But it seems very strange that you should let this minor issue dent your new found optimism.

Come on, the sun is out, it's the opening day, let's all back the team today!

Yeah, you're right...just got a thing about red and yellow in the sunshine mate! C'mon the Jags!!