Buying A Thistle Tie

The Sons of Somner

Neckties are something I hate. I cannot believe the fact that the humankind still wear ties.

Ties are completely of no use, except for strangulation.

Ties must be banned (bow ties are OK)

internationally.

At the risk of diverting this thread onto another side-splitting journey, I feel Siggy may have a point.

I phoned East Stirling to arrange to buy one of their vintage 1980's orange, black & white 'kippers' but they have not returned my call. I demand an immediate 10 point deduction and have emailed David Longmuir.

Sepp Blatter stll shops at Lidl and has now followed me on twitter.

I am sure the moon is made of cheese and will be writing to NASA to demand they come clean about the fake moon landing sequences.

I do like Edith Piaf.

At the risk of diverting this thread onto another side-splitting journey, I feel Siggy may have a point.

I phoned East Stirling to arrange to buy one of their vintage 1980's orange, black & white 'kippers' but they have not returned my call. I demand an immediate 10 point deduction and have emailed David Longmuir.

Sepp Blatter stll shops at Lidl and has now followed me on twitter.

I am sure the moon is made of cheese and will be writing to NASA to demand they come clean about the fake moon landing sequences.

I do like Edith Piaf.

:happy3:

I'm desperately trying to programme my brain to ensure it erases all trace of the 1980s as far as Partick Thistle is concerned. Derek Johnstone, Morton's Rolls, Colonel Gee, Joe Carson, Andy Dunlop, Tony Higgins...MATRON, BRING ME MY PILLS GODDAMMIT, BRING ME MY PILLS NOW...

• 3 months later...