Vodafone

RodMcDonaldJag

Anyone with Vodafone? Im just about to leave O2 and am considering a switch to Vodafone. Any opinions on how good/bad they are?

Bad. Friend of mine went vodafone after being with Orange for years and was back with Orange within 6 months. Poor reception.

Absolutely disgraceful customer services with Vodafone. Found out today that the handset i ordered is out of stock and they have no idea when they will have more. Spent an hour on hold waiting for their returns/cancellation team to answer the phone. Think ive dodged a bullet once i get this cancellation sorted.

Absolutely disgraceful customer services with Vodafone. Found out today that the handset i ordered is out of stock and they have no idea when they will have more. Spent an hour on hold waiting for their returns/cancellation team to answer the phone. Think ive dodged a bullet once i get this cancellation sorted.

Would certainly back up comments re customer service, whilst ive had no probs with reception etc. the customer service is utter bollards! U can't speak to someone in the store who are actually pretty helpfull, its all through a customer service centre who im pretty sure are all confused as to what it is the company they work for actually does.

Reception is ok but their custoemr service is a disgrace. I phoned up to change my plan , somehow ended up with someone elses plan and was about to be sent a twatphone which i didnt want. Took 3 phone calls and about 4 hours to sort out with the idiots and they still havent answered how this happened.

Only reason I stick with them is i get £100 credit a year coz my work uses them so it makes it nice and cheap , if I could get the same deal elsewhere I would move but near £10 a month discount means I pay near **** all :)