Meet The Manager / Ex-Assistant Manager + Archie

Sam Leitch Loyal

Just a heads-up that the Dundee Utd supporters from Glasgow are organising a question-and-answer evening with Peter Houston in the Station Bar, Cowcaddens, on Sun 25 Nov (19:00 for 19:30). It is also planned (they tell me) to get Archie along due to some connection I'm not sure of as I was pissed when they told me.

I think thistle should sort out a meet the manager night for ALL fans to attend with a £10 entry fee and many fund raising ideas going on during the night. Another idea could be to get in people like John Lambie or chic charnley as the warm up and then jackie as the main attraction with all funds going straight to jackie to help him come January.

I think thistle should sort out a meet the manager night for ALL fans to attend with a £10 entry fee and many fund raising ideas going on during the night. Another idea could be to get in people like John Lambie or chic charnley as the warm up and then jackie as the main attraction with all funds going straight to jackie to help him come January.

Sounds like a great idea. Hopefully one of the mugs that attends can post on here how it goes.

Edit to add. Contact the club, they'd be over the moon if you organised it.

Edited by potty trained

Just a heads-up that the Dundee Utd supporters from Glasgow are organising a question-and-answer evening with Peter Houston in the Station Bar, Cowcaddens, on Sun 25 Nov (19:00 for 19:30). It is also planned (they tell me) to get Archie along due to some connection I'm not sure of as I was pissed when they told me.

Think you're still pissed...