Just In

GrantB

Don't hold out too much hope for a win at Cowdenbeath

If thats the case you obviously dont think we will win the league!! Not quite sure how you come to that conclusion when we have a 100% record against them this season. These are the games we MUST wiin

Rubbish. What exactly did Welsh do today up until his first booking? Totally anonymous.

IMHO not rubbish, forbes lacks any tackle and wants way to much time on the ball which ment him getting caught in possesion, in a game where we were losing the midfield i would rather have welsh than forbes and we at times lost the midfield today.

oh and crashing one off the post and completeing 90 mins after a long lay off isnt bad. and just to clear it up i would have taken both off.

Edited by jaggybunnet

I think we need to take a step back and look at today from an overall point of view. Firstly before kickoff i think you would agree we would be happy with a draw. Obviously the manner their goal came in was very disappointing. It could have been alot worse , Morton drew so we are still only 2 behind with 2 in hand. Genuinely feel sorry for Welsh , didn't think he had the best of games but dont think you can blame the outcome of the game of his red card. You have to remember Buzz made a couple of cracking saves. In my eyes Jackie got his subs wrong , thought the last 20 minutes had Shuggy's name written all over it. We certainly miss something from how we started the season , only thing that comes to mind is SOD. Anyway definitely 2 points dropped against a good livi side away from home. Onwards and upwards.

Edited by Peter McLindu

I'm surprised at the criticism Forbes is getting. I've never been his biggest fan but he was far far better than Welsh today. I think some people won't be happy until he's throwing himself into challenges every 5 minutes even though he's clearly in the team to be creative rather than the ball winner.

Not the biggest fan of Archie this season either but him and Forbes were 2 of our best players for me today.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

no that would be you :thumbsup2:

We're you one of the lads telling Sean not to worry? What is your rational for that? He ****** up. Deal with it.

Yeah,get Forbes off,the most skilful player on show by a mile. What is wrong with u people?

Yeah and we got pumped for most of the 2nd 45 mins today of which forbes did feck all apart from a pass to Craig with that chance and one nice turn on the half way line. Luxury player unless we are winning. Most creative payer we have by a mile but not his sort of game.

I see the usual Thistle loyal are getting rammed directly up Sean Welsh's arse on twitter.

Usual comments - oh don't worry Sean.

The guy is a tool. Can't even remember getting booked 5 minutes beforehand, even though he had managed to sprint 15 yards to get it.

The "Thistle Loyal" twitterati are a bunch of **** sucking *****. Anything to be the players mates or get a retweet. Slurp, slurp.

• Like 1

Yeah and we got pumped for most of the 2nd 45 mins today of which forbes did feck all apart from a pass to Craig with that chance and one nice turn on the half way line. Luxury player unless we are winning. Most creative payer we have by a mile but not his sort of game.

only player on park that could do anything with the ball,no point taking him off!

We're you one of the lads telling Sean not to worry? What is your rational for that? He ****** up. Deal with it.

That 2nd goal from Livi was comming. If he hadn't put that challenge in then they were off to score there 2nd. Just so happens he did put the challenge in, got sent of and they scored that 2nd goals anyways

Get of the guys back. Why can't we just draw a game? Why do people always need to blame a player?

only player on park that could do anything with the ball,no point taking him off!

we were losing the midfield because livie were putting pressuer on our midfield forbes lost the ball due to wanting to much time emmm who should we take off, i am not saying he isnt a good player just at that time he was not conrubting to the game

That's that crazy Scottish mentality again.could u imagine one of u lot in charge of Brazil all they years ago " nah Pele son lovely skills and all that,but you have no pace and don't dig in,c'mon aff

so when we are getting ragged all over the pitch we keep him on instead of bringing a player on who is better suited? :confused1:

That's that crazy Scottish mentality again.could u imagine one of u lot in charge of Brazil all they years ago " nah Pele son lovely skills and all that,but you have no pace and don't dig in,c'mon aff

Pele,forbes. Feck it lets just all agree that Archie is the new kaiser. If forbes had of scored a thirty yard beezer today maybe so but he didn't.

Disappoints by today's result, but I think that's a very decent Livi team that we competed with well. Yet agai, if we'd taken our chances, there wouldn't be a problem on here with the result! A few things:

1 - Forbes is a 65 minute player. After that he's blowing out his backside.

2 - Anyone who thinks Archie is done needs their head examined.

3 - Craig is a lazy bast***, but is also a striker that scores goals. I can live with both these things.

4 - Welsh wasn't fit and should have been off before he was sent off. If we can play Smih in front of Fox...

5 - Defences in this division hate the combination of Sinclair and Bannigan

6 - I really can't decide if Forbes is Charnley or a wee d*ck with a good touch and no work ethic. Again, maybe both.

• Like 1

Disappoints by today's result, but I think that's a very decent Livi team that we competed with well. Yet agai, if we'd taken our chances, there wouldn't be a problem on here with the result! A few things:

3 - Craig is a lazy bast***, but is also a striker that scores goals. I can live with both these things.

4 - Welsh wasn't fit and should have been off before he was sent off. If we can play Smih in front of Fox...

6 - I really can't decide if Forbes is Charnley or a wee d*ck with a good touch and no work ethic. Again, maybe both.

out of your 6 points,2 were against Forbes. Not a fan?

Everything he says. Spot on.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

That 2nd goal from Livi was comming. If he hadn't put that challenge in then they were off to score there 2nd. Just so happens he did put the challenge in, got sent of and they scored that 2nd goals anyways

Get of the guys back. Why can't we just draw a game? Why do people always need to blame a player?

The first bit of that is incredible. Can you really guarantee that they were off to score in that move? We were pretty well covered with 3 of our men marking 2 of them, and had players running back. Welsh was also running back and instead of making a ridiculous tackle could have tracked his man.

I will not get off his back, he made a mess.

You will note that I have not commented on the result today, just that Welsh cost us victory as the game stood at that point.

On the balance of play, against a decent enough team, a point was fair. This doesn't mean that Sean Welsh hasnt disgraced himself.