More Dropped Points

jagielka

I think the original post is a bit of an over-reaction.

However, my take on it, I think there is a lot more going on than just a dip in form.

I think we have a serious problem at Firhill of people patting themselves on the back for a job half done.

I think many of the players heads have been turned by all the attention they've been getting from other clubs, and a lot of them are probably already thinking to next season and where they'll be playing. I'm pretty certain that at least 2 players have already committed themselves to other clubs - which is their right by law.

Furthermore this could equally apply to Jackie and Sid, and I'm sorry but last Sunday's Herald article should not have been published and certainly hasn't helped anyone at PTFC.

It's basic errors and and lapses in concentration that have been costing us recently, and that to me suggests that there are other things on peoples minds when they go out on to the park.

great post,nail on the head.still all to play for and i am sure jackie and sid will get us there. :thumbsup2:

I'm just pissed off I couldn't get in to see the game, even more so coz the mail reported a crowd of 1530 when it holds 2025, I work in Aberdeen and come down every weekend, wasn't here to get a ticket, stop worrying guys, we ate still on track to win the title, keep the faith and support the team, best in the league by far

I must have missed the cup final we got to last season then.

Last season we achieved 12 wins out of our 36 league games, after 18 games this season we have 10 wins. That tells me that we are a better team than last season especially when you consider the style that plenty of these victories have been achieved with.

Ok but we've won nothing yet and have also been papped out the 2 big cups early yet again...i have to agree with ian mac's comments regarding the attitude...i believe everyone has got a bit carried away(myself included at times) this season.....we need a win quickly to stop the rot before all the good work is undone