Thistle Leisure Wear In Edinburgh Pop-Up Shop.

jagfox

My mate was through in Edinburgh last week and happened on one of those pop-up units selling football gear. Had a bit of Thistle gear, mainly the red, yellow and grey hats and scarves, with a white Partick Thistle logo. Also had some of the red training tops and Ignus hooped home shirts.

Seems like Greaves have sold off the stock as a job lot. Could explain lack of stock at their stores and the club shop. Hopefully we will get a new arrangement soon. I'm all out of hats and scarves :P

My mate was through in Edinburgh last week and happened on one of those pop-up units selling football gear. Had a bit of Thistle gear, mainly the red, yellow and grey hats and scarves, with a white Partick Thistle logo. Also had some of the red training tops and Ignus hooped home shirts.

Seems like Greaves have sold off the stock as a job lot. Could explain lack of stock at their stores and the club shop. Hopefully we will get a new arrangement soon. I'm all out of hats and scarves :P

Strange selling Thistle stuff in Edinburgh, when Thistle are a Glasgow club.

Indeed. Heard there might be a similar shop in Newcastle.

There's a wee football shop in Berwick upon tweed the guy sells loads of football stuff, mugs, scarves etc if your in Berwick Northumberland check out his wee shop in the town centre.

Jags fans here

Strange selling Thistle stuff in Edinburgh, when Thistle are a Glasgow club.

Jags fans there

Indeed. Heard there might be a similar shop in Newcastle.

Jags fans every flipping where

There's a wee football shop in Berwick upon tweed the guy sells loads of football stuff, mugs, scarves etc if your in Berwick Northumberland check out his wee shop in the town centre.

:fan:

• Like 1

My strangest sighting of Thistle merchandise on sale in an out of context kind of place was 20 years ago in a back street sports shop in Verona. They had three of the old Spall white away tops with the red and yellow vertical stripes down one side. The sports shop must have bought an unseen job lot of surplus Spall gear as they had various English lower league teams gear too. Happy to say we were the only Scottish club although with the old stealth bomber badge and nae writing on it I doubt any Italians would have had a scooby what team it was. In fact the shirts are probably still there!