Tomorrows Match

Jaggy1967

The game has only one winner written all over it, that team will be the Jags !

Feck yer Morton pleasure cruise and all you have enjoyed, tomorrow yer boat will be burst !!

Jags will be done by half time 3 nil up and the norseman pouring pints of sorrow by 4.30pm

Cmon the Jags !!

I think there will be a comfortable winner... a couple of goals in it, just not sure who it will be!

Think Morton have to start favourites, given Thistle's last away win was in September... and they've not played a competitive game in several weeks.

If Tidser and O'Brien play well for Morton.. we'll win. If Morton do win, I'd fully expect us to go on and win the league. Too much experience in the squad (6 former First Division winners) to blow up in the run in.

I think there will be a comfortable winner... a couple of goals in it, just not sure who it will be!

Think Morton have to start favourites, given Thistle's last away win was in September... and they've not played a competitive game in several weeks.

If Tidser and O'Brien play well for Morton.. we'll win. If Morton do win, I'd fully expect us to go on and win the league. Too much experience in the squad (6 former First Division winners) to blow up in the run in.

Dont bet on it.