Hard Work But We Need More Than That, Boys

jagielka

Yes you're right, the lack of protest by our players says it all I suppose.

Just look at the difference between Murray and Hardie - I and many others were giving the ex-Jag pelters and it didn't affect him - or if it did pushed him to play better, not lose it and try to stick the heid on someone. I shuddered when I saw him come on at half time, I expected him to score again.

I didn't quite get the Hardie fascination when he played against us.

God do I get it now. Without him, we'd be nowhere. The influence he has on Fred and Tidser is beyond belief and the goals he scores from midfield are vital to us. Was disappointed he didn't start.

I apologise.

Wasn't worded correctly. He would give free kicks correctly but not show a card when deserved, same vice versa. Balanced examples:-

Why McDonald was booked for Murray throwing his head towards him, is beyond me.

O'Brien had a really poor tackle in the 2nd half, miscontrolled the ball and lunged, luckily enough didn't connect badly but a certain booking, ignored.

Tidser fouled Erskine, I think it was, and threw the ball towards the ref, ignored.

Murray should have been book for stopping a good break. Ignored.

Agreed. Went to school with Norris and he's a H*n but thought he was ok apart from the no booking decision against welsh. Need to see the handball yet however.

Murray, get to ****, if you can't control yourself when ur 30 odd then ur done. Goodnight.

What about the old yin carting around his wee bairn, effin' and blindin' and acting like he was up for some fisticuffs? Lovely example for the wean :lol:

Was funny when he had to walk the length of the platform ( following police advice ) and was still bumping his gums with my mates advice of ' great example for yer kids ' ringing in his ears lol ! ***** !

Kinda wish I seen this fashion statement people are referring too. Sounds hilarious.

Neon orange and neon lime. He knew he'd made a mistake as soon as he ventured down to the platform, and quickly hid himself :D

Why didn't Hardie start? Just because of fitness? I think maybe the outcome would have been different if he had played the whole game. Thank feck for us he didn't!

I avoid the station at all costs. The locals nearby decide to venture down, half of them couldn't even tell you who play for Morton. Kinda wish I seen this fashion statement people are referring too. Sounds hilarious.

I guess with your lot it'd have been more banter than the crap with St Mirren - constant bricks, bottle, darts et al flying about.

It was well noted by Jags fans. We all joked that half the *****'s that were at the station had come down from their hash farms for a bit of a break that is the monotony of being a Greenock resident with no job or any future !

Agreed. Went to school with Norris and he's a H*n but thought he was ok apart from the no booking decision against welsh. Need to see the handball yet however.

Murray, get to ****, if you can't control yourself when ur 30 odd then ur done. Goodnight.

I copied a video on one of the topics, it's really easy to spot it in fairness and the 2 players behind him drop their heads in reaction.

The foul on Welsh must be the O'Brien lunge I referred to. Welsh kinda put his hand up to say it wasn't as bad as it looked, mega fair play to him and O'Brien didn't get booked.

Another massive compliment to Welsh....I'm sure it was him again - where a kid near the front threw a coin at him and he walked over and gave it to another kid at the front, or sent the ref over. Didn't see it correctly but how many players go down screaming to the heavens pretending it was a bullet that was aimed at them. Fair play to the dude on all levels.

• Like 1

Neon orange and neon lime. He knew he'd made a mistake as soon as he ventured down to the platform, and quickly hid himself :D

Why didn't Hardie start? Just because of fitness? I think maybe the outcome would have been different if he had played the whole game. Thank feck for us he didn't!

Good lord. Lol.

Nope, he was dying to play but we won 4-0 away to Airdrie and Moore didn't want to change the team. Thistle are a different animal from Airdrie and although I love his loyalty, at times, he needs to do the right thing. Hardie should never be dropped in games like this.

It was well noted by Jags fans. We all joked that half the *****'s that were at the station had come down from their hash farms for a bit of a break that is the monotony of being a Greenock resident with no job or any future !

We refer to them as the 'Old Firm' brigade. Always come out if we do well, to appear at the station and join in. St Mirren fans ripped them a new one the last time and it escalated pretty badly.

Glad no-one was hurt this time around.

From what I could tell, there was more than ten police on the Morton side of the station, whereas there was only one I could see on the Glasgow destination, despite the platform being eight deep with Jags fans and the queue way out the gate.

The polis expecting the local neddery to turn up for shenanigans makes so much sense now. But we're all soft souls in red and yellow.

Travelling back up to Dundee on the other hand, the bus was stuck in Broxden for half an hour whilst the police were called to eject two abusive Celtic fans. Classy!

From what I could tell, there was more than ten police on the Morton side of the station, whereas there was only one I could see on the Glasgow destination, despite the platform being eight deep with Jags fans and the queue way out the gate.

The polis expecting the local neddery to turn up for shenanigans makes so much sense now. But we're all soft souls in red and yellow.

Travelling back up to Dundee on the other hand, the bus was stuck in Broxden for half an hour whilst the police were called to eject two abusive Celtic fans. Classy!

FTOF - Lol.

Seem to come out the woodwork in this town more than any other. It's horrible.