Ramsdens Cup Final Ticket Exchange

Airdrie Jag

I have a spare ticket, which I am happy to pass on for cost price as I can no longer make the game. (I'm sure it was £14 but post above makes me think it may be £15)

Can give full details tomorrow when I have ticket as it's at home, would be looking to meet someone on Saturday in Glasgow to pass ticket if anyone is interested.

Sold

Edited by MarkyBoyFTOF

Lvingston is big enough, I would rather a sold out Livingston than a half empty SPL ground.

If you don't get a ticket then tough luck. You can't please everyone.

Can someone, please help a Swedish Particksuporter to get a ticket to the cupfinal?

I will fly to Edinburgh this friday, and are staying over the weekend! I asked Partick Thistle for help, but I had to get a ticket via phone, and was left without! Maybe someone's got a spare one, and could meet me up in Livingstone so I could get the ticket and give you the money?

Cause I think it's to late, to send it toSweden! If someone could help me, I will gladly give you my cellphonenr! I will try outside the arena, otherwise!

Hope the wee sweedish fan gets it! Long way to go and not see the game!

As you say, you can't please everyone!

Edited by Charlie Endell

Can someone, please help a Swedish Particksuporter to get a ticket to the cupfinal?

I will fly to Edinburgh this friday, and are staying over the weekend! I asked Partick Thistle for help, but I had to get a ticket via phone, and was left without! Maybe someone's got a spare one, and could meet me up in Livingstone so I could get the ticket and give you the money?

Cause I think it's to late, to send it toSweden! If someone could help me, I will gladly give you my cellphonenr! I will try outside the arena, otherwise!

Hope the wee sweedish fan gets it! Long way to go and not see the game!

As you say, you can't please everyone!

Don't understand Charlie's contribution - I've arranged to pass on a ticket to the Swedish guy. I posted on here that I had a spare ticket - he was the only person to contact me which suggests that there is not a huge number of people still looking for tickets.