Collection Of Football Shirts

sigesige00

Collection of football shirts is my hobby.

In Scotland, if I exclude Partick Thistle, I am interested in Cove Rangers, Edinburgh City, East Stirlingshire, Stirling Albion, and Spartan.

I have Wick Academy (Highland League), Queen's Park, Arbroath, and the Shetland FA.

But small clubs do not answer email inquiry. Do they not to want to sell their shirts?

In Scotland, if I exclude Partick Thistle, I am interested in Cove Rangers, Edinburgh City, East Stirlingshire, Stirling Albion, and Spartan.

I have Wick Academy (Highland League), Queen's Park, Arbroath, and the Shetland FA.

But small clubs do not answer email inquiry. Do they not to want to sell their shirts?

You should contact 'amused alien'. She's a member on here and will be able to help you.

Shamrock Rovers are going to face Juventus in the Europa League qualifiers...

They are going to sell the special Juventus version... as a collector of football shirts, it is very interesting.

However, there is a big problem. Shamrock Rovers shirts are green and white hoops!!!!

That's a fascinating choice of clubs.

I have two green-white hoops shirts.

One is Yeovil Town. The other is QPR. QPR's colours are blue and white, but I bought the 3rd shirt which was cheaper in the end-of-season sales.

As an Irish republican, I support Donegal Celtic, but I'm not sure whether wearing Donegal Celtic's shirt is OK for a Jags fan or not.

I also want to buy Derry GAA shirt, but O'Neills online shop does not work. I sent them email but they don't answer.

mate have you got a collection of all tops of the teams who competes in the spl and l1 ? have you got signed tops ?

mate have you got a collection of all tops of the teams who competes in the spl and l1 ? have you got signed tops ?

No. Before becoming a Jags fan, I bought some SPL shirts, such as Hearts GK (since I like Gordon), and yellow Hibernian (to support Hibernian at Parkhead) but not signed. I don't like signed shirts.

My mate runs the retail side of Highland league outfit Huntly FC, if only they were one of the teams you were interested in you would have definitely been able to get a top through me but alas they don't have the pleasure of your support.

From their website, Huntly FC's shirt is almost white.

I do not like white shirts.

Could you show me a picture of their away shirt?

No. Before becoming a Jags fan, I bought some SPL shirts, such as Hearts GK (since I like Gordon), and yellow Hibernian (to support Hibernian at Parkhead) but not signed. I don't like signed shirts.

i like this guy aswell think he is one of the best keepers in the league being certain to end up in the epl

actually i am a bit surprised with a fact that celtic looking for a new keeper after the departure of boruc won't pay attention to this one

I have two green-white hoops shirts.

One is Yeovil Town. The other is QPR. QPR's colours are blue and white, but I bought the 3rd shirt which was cheaper in the end-of-season sales.

As an Irish republican, I support Donegal Celtic, but I'm not sure whether wearing Donegal Celtic's shirt is OK for a Jags fan or not.

I also want to buy Derry GAA shirt, but O'Neills online shop does not work. I sent them email but they don't answer.

Are you an active Irish Republican in any sense?

Just speaking for myself, but there is only one PTFC and the colours of all other teams are heresy in degrees: that is to say there are many clubs whom I view as relatively innocuous, all the way down the scale to the Old F*rm who I and (many/most) other Jags fans regard as unremittingly heinous in a Fred West/Dr Shipman/Pol Pot/Oklahoma bomber sort of a way.

As I say, just my wee tuppence worth.

Are you an active Irish Republican in any sense?

Just speaking for myself, but there is only one PTFC and the colours of all other teams are heresy in degrees: that is to say there are many clubs whom I view as relatively innocuous, all the way down the scale to the Old F*rm who I and (many/most) other Jags fans regard as unremittingly heinous in a Fred West/Dr Shipman/Pol Pot/Oklahoma bomber sort of a way.

As I say, just my wee tuppence worth.

Being in East Asia, I am not an active Irish republican in any sense. However, I support the cause of Irish reunification, as well as the liberation of Palestine, reunification of Korea, etc.