Fifa 14

flynnthistle

At long last it looks like we are gonna make it on to a 3rd generation game next season...

A small bonus for getting promoted (surely) but I for one can't wait to play as the mighty jags and take us to the top!

Will be interesting to see how they rate out players.

Sad? Yes definitely but I don't care! Mon the jags!!

I created a team a while back for the Xbox 360. Made it 3 stars right enough, a little generous. Erskine rated about 70...although that one's fair actually.

Download it if you like, the away strip looks good, went with a thicker striped home top as it was Puma. Got a macB logo on the front and the official Thistle badge, looks the business. Took me ages, too. The players look pretty spot on, as much as you can make them look spot on (ie. Lawless is tiny and Erskine's lanky).

Should probably update it, it's still got Rowson, Smith, Slane in there and not got Dowie, McMillan and that, but apart from that...good.

Anyway, enough plugging my own team, I'm also looking forward to FIFA 14. :thumbsup2:

I created a team a while back for the Xbox 360. Made it 3 stars right enough, a little generous. Erskine rated about 70...although that one's fair actually.

Download it if you like, the away strip looks good, went with a thicker striped home top as it was Puma. Got a macB logo on the front and the official Thistle badge, looks the business. Took me ages, too. The players look pretty spot on, as much as you can make them look spot on (ie. Lawless is tiny and Erskine's lanky).

Should probably update it, it's still got Rowson, Smith, Slane in there and not got Dowie, McMillan and that, but apart from that...good.

Anyway, enough plugging my own team, I'm also looking forward to FIFA 14. :thumbsup2:

It's a PS3 I've got but that does sound magic... Great effort!

Roll on September! :)

How do you download the team that you made? My son's got an Xbox 360 and is dying to be the Jags... :-)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/creation-centre Get him to log in there, search under 'Teams' for Partick Thistle, and it's the one made by "Smerty" (me). Click on 'Bookmark Team', then go onto FIFA 13 and find the 'Creation Centre'. Load it and download the team, then go to an exhibition match and move over to 'Creation Centre' and the Jags will be there.

:thumbsup2: