Getting A Drink With Breakfast

chunky jag

Iron horse on west nile street, or Empire bar, just down from Glasgow x (thinks theres a few in that area). Although from what i've heard there both pretty ropey, but if yer desperate! ;)

Nah, sure they'd just be full of shiftworkers. Think all the Glasgow x area ones are used by staff finishin night shift at the Royal. had an ex used to live down that way annd pubs were jumpin at all times!

The Budgie :thumbsup2:

A strange / scary place! Haven't been in it in years, but one of those cowboy film type places where a stranger walks in and the whole place goes quiet and everyone stares at the new "stranger". Then when you're playing the puggie some numb-nut comes over to give their inside knowledge!

Me and my work collegues done this after a nightshift about 2 months ago. The Lord Nelson in Tradeston opens at 8am. We stayed their till 10ish then just a wee walk over the bridge your in the city centre for the weatherspoons open. The problem was I didnt get back home until 9 at night and as you can guess cant even remember getting home! Nothing beats having a pint at 8am while everyone is heading off to work!! :thumbsup2: