Song For Next Season?

DPO

I don't want hear the Banana splits again next season, i think Big Country's Restless Natives or Look away would be a great song or any song by Big Country before a match, what do you think?

Do you mean as 'run out' music? Restless Natives would probably be more approptiate than Look Away, although both are excellent songs.

Waterfront by Simple Minds, with its elongated bass intro, could also work (some fans may have issues with members of that band's association with one of the OF, however).

How about Hell's Bells or Thunderstruck by AC/DC? Either song should add to the pre-kick off atmosphere, and the Young brothers were north Glasgow boys too originally (I think).

Do you mean as 'run out' music? Restless Natives would probably be more approptiate than Look Away, although both are excellent songs.

Waterfront by Simple Minds, with its elongated bass intro, could also work (some fans may have issues with members of that band's association with one of the OF, however).

How about Hell's Bells or Thunderstruck by AC/DC? Either song should add to the pre-kick off atmosphere, and the Young brothers were north Glasgow boys too originally (I think).

Thunderstruck, Hells Bells both great songs, but i have a feeling the song they will pick might be pants!

Loved banana splits when i was younger and at the falkirk first game of season i turned to my mate and said that i wished we still played it cos we hadnt for a while...

When the teams came out and it played i knew at that point it was going to be a great season.

So i all round like it!

Loved banana splits when i was younger and at the falkirk first game of season i turned to my mate and said that i wished we still played it cos we hadnt for a while...

When the teams came out and it played i knew at that point it was going to be a great season.

So i all round like it!

I like the Banana Splits too. Although early last season I thought Gogol Bordello's "Start Wearing Purple" was more appropriate