Breakin Bad Final Season

mrD

seems to be doing the rounds this idea - googled it and saw that there is some allegeded leaked script that says as much... can't wait till this season starts... btw dont watch the netflix versions, they are cut to ****, watch the torrents versions instead...

only a week to go. apparently netflix uk are playing each episode the following day its broadcast in the states. that being said, i think they show slightly cut versions so ill be sticking with the torrents..

http://www.hypable.com/2013/07/26/breaking-bad-season-6-netflix-uk-new-episodes/

Edited by mrD

quite surprised has to be said, as the first 3 episodes id think are pretty fast paced. i think you should give season 1 (which is only 7 parts) and the first couple of episodes of season 2 before making a judgement. id say its the best thing on tv since the sopranos. probably better than the wire too..

It is a bit of a slow burner throughout most of the show but it is definitely worth it.

Watched the new episode last night havng re-watched from the beginning of Season 5 since the weekend. Second best TV drama ever after The Wire.

so the wire is the first??

I love the wire too. Think for me the wire, the sopranos and breaking bad are the best things on telly. (although am onto season two of madmen which seems like a slow burner but has the potential to turn good)