New Songs About Mcnamara And Donnelly

jodfish

According to a couple of posts I picked up on here and Off the Ball there were some pretty good chants for the returning Judai (I presume that's the plural) on Friday night.

I couldn't get up for the game myself. Can anyone enlighten me to the latest additions to the Maryhill songbook?

We can't let it go

We can't let it go

We're Partick Thistle

We can't let it go

Perhaps the reason why some fans can't let it go is when they see McNamara in The Herald in the lead up to the game once again insisting that it was he that got Thistle where they were.

All hypothetical of course, & he put the building blocks in place, but it was our current management team that put them together properly whereas JM clueless about playing away from home.

Like I said, hypothetical, but Pea Green Boy, do you honestly think we'd have been playing in the Premier League this season if JM still at helm?

Postponements piling up, falling further behind Morton...

McNamara wasn't even DU first choice remember but that didn't worry him when they came calling as I genuinely believe he thought he'd taken PTFC as far as he could & jumped ship- which he's entitled to do.

Just don't claim the credit for someone else's work. That's my gripe with the guy.

• Like 2

Like I said, hypothetical, but Pea Green Boy, do you honestly think we'd have been playing in the Premier League this season if JM still at helm?

Is there a particular point you're trying to make by purposefully mistyping my screen name?

Look, we've played the first game against them, it's out of the way, now United are just another sh*te team from Dundee.

It behoves Thistle fans to spend any more time getting worked up about it. Let's forget about them, enjoy our time back in the top league, and maybe have a wee chuckle when the Arabs boss gets sacked.

• Like 3

Is there a particular point you're trying to make by purposefully mistyping my screen name?

Jeez! Someone is hell of a touchy. I replied to you as you were the one saying about letting it go.

Maybe when Mcanamara let's it go....

Apologies for putting your name in in 3 words (spelt correctly though) instead of all one word. It was the spellcheck on this.

However with your paranoia are you sure it isn't peagreenbhoy? ;)

Edited to say I notice you didn't reply to the question that you used in the quote! Should I take that as fact you agree?

Edited by Trotter