Celtic Champions League - Money For Us?

Lambies Lost Doo

Sorry, read "n" yell, I don't know if we're talking in cross-purposes or not. I'm stating that in no way should windfall money be used to immediately strengthen the squad. I don't consider using the money to lengthen Lawless's and/or ATS's contract speculative in the way that's been suggested re bringing in a striker we couldn't have afforded prior to Wednesday night. Archie as you've acknowledged already has some of his budget remaining to further strengthen and that should be that.

Dundee speculated to accumulate last season by attracting Harkins to Dens. A lot of money was wasted even after you allow for extra bums on seats. How they must now wish that money had been held over for this season. I really don't think we should go down a similar route.

We're reasonably lucky with the fixtures. Two visits from Hearts, Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and only one visit from St Johnstone, ICT & Ross Co. After the split could take care of itself if the matches are crucial.

btw anyone notice something rather odd with the league table? http://www.soccerbas...t.sd?comp_id=12

Wow, they snuck that aspect of league reconstruction through.

• Like 1