Recent Match V Hearts?

brick_top

I was recently informed that a number (not sure if it's a big or small number) of thistle fans were arrested before the hearts match for carrying knives?

I hadn't heard anything about this, and was quite surprised to be told about it. Usually that type of incident would be mentioned on here. Anyone know anything of this, or is it nonsense?

I was recently informed that a number (not sure if it's a big or small number) of thistle fans were arrested before the hearts match for carrying knives?

I hadn't heard anything about this, and was quite surprised to be told about it. Usually that type of incident would be mentioned on here. Anyone know anything of this, or is it nonsense?

Probably trainee chefs down in Byres road and the polis got confused

How do you know?

Because as bricktop says himself - that kind of thing would almost certainly have been mentioned here or on the Facebook page.

There was a rumour circulating that the babyshed had been carrying knives as well - think someone has a bit too much time on their hands if they're starting rumour like that. Incidentally, the story was told to me by an employee of Sporting Solutions.

Most likely a pathetic attempt to vindicate their heavy handed approach to a bunch of 12 year old kids.

that said, there's always been bad blood between thistle n hearts. i remember seein hundreds of fighting outside the ground at tyncastle when we played them n paul hartley scored a pen. think it was the dick campbell era. The were throwin bar stools n stuff all about the street

Edited by The Mighty Quinn